|Key Performance Indicators
- Are closely associated with, but technically independent from, processes,
- Provide inputs into processes that can be used as part of the process performance assessment process,
- Are variable; driven by:
- customer demands,
- product & service performance requirements,
- management & corporate directives.
- Provide limiting factors on process derivation, but any given process should be KPI-independent,
- Are the building blocks of Service Level Agreements.
Last Updated: April 2, 2012