- An Area of Substantial Interest;
- Increased acknowledgement within the industry
of the role of business processes & business process models in
their transfer to more compliant entities.
- Key Challenges for the Business Process Management Group;
- build up a sufficient level of knowledge about relevant compliance standards (e.g. BASEL2, SOX, Dodd Frank) in order to customise the Business Process Management methods, tools & techniques,
- May require collaboration with (external) compliance experts & auditors.
- Tends to be limited to the design of compliant process models;
- i.e. Does a process model comply with a mandated standard?
- Scalability & Localisation, when:
- a high number of compliance standards in various regions of the world impact operations,
- Could Include Ongoing Compliance Monitoring Support Services:
- i.e., Does the organisation work in a way compliant to the specified process model?
Last Updated: August 7, 2013